Camp Homewood Retreat - Payment & Registration
Please make sure that you have read and understood the Camp retreat policies before you register!
How to register:
- For the JANUARY RETREAT, registration begins September 1.
- For the OCTOBER RETREAT, registration begins May 1.
Register by one of the following three methods:
Attending a meeting or
Fill out our online registration form or
Print a Homewood Retreat Registration Form and mail it to:
PQHQG Homewood Retreat
PO Box 1177
Parksville, BC V9P 2H2
Please send in the deposit when you register. In the unlikely chance of over registration, a committee chair will contact you and provide a refund. You must indicate your payment method on the registration form.
- $100.00 deposit is required. Payment can be made by e-transfer, cash or cheque.
- For the JANUARY RETREAT, the balance owing is due by November 15.
- For the OCTOBER RETREAT, the balance owing is due by September 1.
- Organizers will send you out an email indicating the balance you are owing approximately 4 weeks prior to being due.
How to Pay for Homewood Retreat:
By E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the comment section indicate ‘Homewood retreat’.
By cheque. Mail it with your paper application, or mail it after filling out the online registration form.
If you would like to withdraw from a retreat, please submit written notice via e-mail at least 30 days before the retreat begins to be eligible for a refund (less a $50 administration fee). We cannot offer refunds for cancellations received less than 30 days before a retreat begins. If there is a wait list, we will put you in touch with the person and you can sort out the dollars between you.