Explore the Guild Library here.
Need help with the Library? You can find it here.
- Colour coding for book categories is available. To check out the categories, click here.
- You must show your up-to-date membership card to borrow books.
- Items may not be removed from the library area prior to being processed by a library worker.
- You may not borrow materials if you have unreturned items.
- Books may be borrowed throughout the year, with the exception of June, July, August, and December.
- Each member may borrow 5 books for the month
- There is a charge of $1.00 per book per month for overdue items. Make every effort to return your borrowed items on time. If you cannot get to a meeting, have another member return your borrowed items for you or, in extreme circumstances, ask to have them collected from you. Remember that you are responsible for the items you borrow.
- Overdue fees and monies collected for lost or damaged books are put toward the purchase of new items for the guild library.
- To ensure that items circulate among the membership, you may not renew your books.
- If you have a suggestion for a book that should be in the library, please let the librarian know.
You can contact the librarian here.
Louise W and Bunny N