Join / Renew
Benefits of Membership
- Monthly meetings (except July and August) with programs featuring local and often international guest speakers, demonstrations, lending library, show and tell, raffles, door prizes and merchant tables
- Sew Groups
- Monthly newsletters (except July and August)
- Monthly sew days (all year long)
- Community Comfort Quilt program also with scheduled sew days
- Workshops (Fees subsidized by the guild)
- Retreats, both away and stay-at-home
- Quilt shows
- Annual Membership fee is $50.00. Membership year is from May 1 to the following April 30.
- All guild events are scent free environments.
- The guild maintains best practices for privacy and protection of membership information.
Ways to Join Us or Renew Your Membership
- Attend one of our meetings, complete a membership form and pay your dues or
- Click this link: Online Membership Form to complete an online form which is automatically submitted to Membership or
- Click this link: Membership Form to print, complete and send to:
PO Box 1177
Parksville, BC, V9P 2H2
Once you’ve submitted a form, your membership application will be complete when payment is received. You must indicate your method of payment on an application form.
Ways to Pay
- By E-transfer via online banking to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter ‘Membership’ in the comment section when completing your e-transfer.
- By cash at a meeting.
- By cheque at a meeting, or mail it with your paper application, or mail it after filling out the online membership form.
Click on this link: memberships to e-mail Membership if you have any questions.